Debt Advice

The Citizens Advice

The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice. Citizen Advice Website

Citizens Advice is an operating name of the
National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux.

Charity registration number 279057,
VAT number 726 0202 76,
Company limited by guarantee.
Registered number 1436945 England,
Registered office:

Citizens Advice
Myddelton House,
115-123 Pentonville Road,
London N1 9LZ


The Money Advice Service

Money Advice Service ( MAR) are an independent service, set up by government to help people make the most of their money, we give free, unbiased money advice to everyone across the UK – online, over the phone and face to face.

MAR are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority so  can’t give  specific recommendations about finacial products.

Call Money Advice Line on 0300 500 5000 (English) or 0300 500 5555 (Welsh)

The Money Advice Service Website


Direct.Gov Debt advice and help pages

Court claims, debt and bankruptcy


National Debtline

Get free, confidential and independent advice on dealing with debt problems in the UK.
Telephone: 0808 808 4000
Fax: 0121 410 6230
Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm
Saturday 9:30am to 1pm